Tuesday 1 May 2012

Today I'm Wearing: Day 1 of MBFWA

Dress: By Mum, Boots: Aldo, Clutch: Saba

Day 1 was the calm before the storm, the only show/appointment I had scheduled was Aurelio Costarella's, which I thought was the perfect way to start of MBFWA 2012 (review will be up shortly!) Because Aurelio is a Guru at dressing women I wanted to wear something feminine and fun. This tunic was made by my Mum, using the most incredible silk. I am obsessed with this print! I also loved the idea of wearing this piece as a tribute to my Mum who is my biggest fan :) 

Day 2 tomorrow, with Jayson Brunsdon and Bowie. I have already had the chance of checking out Bowie's collection... Promise me when I say, it will definitely not disappoint! And I think everyone needs a little Jayson Brunson in their lives. So stay tuned for extensive MBFWA coverage, brought to you by yours truly! X

1 comment: