Thursday 10 May 2012

My Top 10 from the Met Ball

For those of you who don't know, the Met Ball is like the Fashion Oscars. It's an annual ball that marks the opening of the annual fashion exhibit at the Costume Institute. This year's exhibit is celebrating two of Italy's most iconic female designers, Schiaparreli and Prada.

I have listed my best dressed, in no particular order, just because I found it nearly impossible to rank them from 1-10, but my top 2 would probably be Camilla Belle and Diane Kruger - A-MAY-ZING!! *slobbers like a dog*

Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren

Diane Kruger in Prada

Gisele Bundchen in Givenchy

Solange in Rachel Roy 

Rihanna in Tom Ford

Amber Heard in Zac Posen

Kate Bosworth in Prada

Emma Stone in Lanvin

Candice Swanepoel in Rag & Bone

Leslie Bibb in Zac Posen

No comments:

Post a Comment