Friday 4 May 2012

Roopa Pemmaraju at MBFWA



Roopa Pemmaraju, had some of the most incredible fabrics and prints I have ever seen. As I mentioned in a previous post, Roopa sourced the prints from Aboriginal artists and got the fabrics made in her home country, India. The collection was comprised of simple and elegant cuts that really showed off the abstract and bold prints. It was a really fabulous collection, as you could really notice the effort that went into sourcing the fabrics and prints, and it told such a beautiful story. I think I'll be needing one of these pieces to complete my 12/13 summer look!








































1 comment:

  1. Not the same dress in these models the body is simply a sign of fashion,Belstaff Women Jacket


    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete