Friday 3 February 2012

Pants

 
 
I'll be the first to admit I haven't been much of a pants girl in the past... But that all changed two years ago when I bought a pair of Lucette leather pants, and then I bought my first pair of jeans in 8 years, last year in NY. Since then I have bought another pair of  blue jeans, 2 pairs of black jeans and a pair of khaki jeans... so I think it's fair to say pants and I have a buddying romance happening.

It is still a shock to the system when I walk into a store and lust over a pair of pants... But seriously the styles are endless these days! Long gone are the days were pants were considered to be either jeans or suit pants... Now pants are available in a huge array of prints, colours, cuts and lengths that they suit almost every occasion, from grabbing a coffee with some girlfriends to even the red carpet!  

I am a huge fan of the pants this season, whether they're coloured, printed, jeans or basic black, they all work amazingly with the tops on offer and a good skinny pant looks absolutely killer with a long coat (or cape!) PLUS most pants are great transeasonal pieces, unless they're wool, they can be literally worn all year round.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment