Wednesday 1 February 2012

The AACTA's 2012

I live for the major fashion moments when Aussie stars wear Aussie designers... Because they always end up looking amazing and I really feel that who better to rep Australian talent than Australians themselves?

Anyway... Last night at the AACTA's was one of those major moments. Miranda Kerr, Megan Gale, Samantha Harris and Rachael Taylor all worked the red carpet in Aussie icons; Collette Dinnigan, Alex Perry and Dion Lee. 


My god did they all kill it!! I literally couldn't fault any of them, they were all simply breathtaking! The only small qualm I have is that they all (with the exception of Miranda) wore black! Although it doesn't feel like it, it's summer!! I would have died to see some colour on these beauties.... Maybe next time?!

FYI my best dressed of the night goes to Rachael Taylor, that Dion Lee gown is modern, sexy and chic, and her body looks ridiculous in it!

Megan Gale in Alex Perry

Miranda Kerr in Collette Dinnigan

Rachael Taylor in Dion Lee

Samantha Harris in Alex Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment