Wednesday 13 June 2012

The Fashion Patriot X +ESTATEofMIND


Last week I headed over to +ESTATEofMIND in Surry Hills to play dress up and style my favourite looks from their current stock. I had an absolute ball, and the owner, Sylvie is a total babe! Their collection of Australian designers is insane, it was a serious struggle to choose only 10 of my favourite looks, which I posted on Instagram (for those who have Instagram, make sure you follow me @TheFashionPatriot)

After the jump check out my picks from +ESTATEofMIND!


My Top 10 Picks from +ESTATEofMIND (in no particular order)

Mint = Yum! Statement jewellery = Yummier! Mint + Statement jewellery = Yummiest!
Nayyan necklace and An Ode to No One dress

If any of you had seen my closet, you'd know I love a bit of bling! This skirt is magic, I feel like I could have a real mermaid moment in it. 
I.D.S tank and Bitching and Junk Food skirt

This is probably my fave look! I loved playing with all that colour... Seriously crushing on that neon zip!
I.D.S. shirt and fur, Mok Theorem skirt


I'm obsessed with wearing an outfit based on one colour and playing with textures... 
Love Story fur, Mok Theorem shorts and I.D.S. tank

I'm sorry... But how dope is this look?! Fur by Love Story, dress by Soot

I think I'm going through a real yellow/green moment, because I actually drooled a little when I saw these Amar pants! And just look at those Kobe Husk wedges!

Sylvie actually styled this... Loved the softness of the pale pink Soot maxi with the studded belt by Bitching and Junk Food

You cannot go wrong with a good leather pant and hot pink... It's a winning combo! 
Lela Jacobs pants and Amar top

 I live for white (even in winter), so this dress by Love and Anarchy made my day!

Sophie Robertson silk scarf and Henry Holland for Le Specs sunnies 

And for the finale.... Me looking like a major I.D.S groupie in their shirt and fur!

Ooooh, stop it!


To shop these looks head over to estateofmind.com.au or their store at Shop 34, 277 Crown St Surry Hills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment