Tuesday 3 April 2012

My Latest Obsession!

I have one word for this collection - exquisite! I seriously cannot get enough of this sunglass collection by Dolce & Gabbana that I stumbled upon at Sunglass Hut...  They're seriously perfection!



Last season Dolce & Gabbana brought you the Lace collection, which saw the insertion of real lace between the layers of acetate... Which was so fab! But this season the Italian fashion house brings their "Mix and Match" collection, which is simply amazing. They've cleverly combined the lace detailing with their signature polka dots and animal prints to create something truly unique.

I cannot wait to get my hands on a pair the black butterfly shape pair with the leopard temple - drooools! (they would look so chic with the Lucette patch work dress I'm also lusting after!)

3 comments:

  1. It's really great to own one of these,.. But suddenly i can't afford the price. :(

    joyish@fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your blog lots of effort on this blog thanks for sharing God bless u

    Usmle Step 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for reading and for all the love! xx

    ReplyDelete