Monday 16 April 2012

Alex Perry at the Logies 2012


My Alex Perry pick last night - love the sheer tulle, keeps the dress uber-glam and sexy at the same time (and that clutch is amazing!) Her hair and make-up were perfection too... A+!

You can always count on the King of Australian fashion, Alex Perry to bring out the big guns on any red carpet, and last night's Logies were no different... He dressed the likes of Megan Gale, Michelle Bridges, Esther Anderson and Natalie Bassingthwaighte.

SO glad I found a photo front on! The detail on the bodice is exquisite, and the high slit (not pictured) is super sexy, I just wished she hadn't tried to pull an Angelina!

I love white, so this dress is a winner in my eyes, it's so romantic! What I don't understand is why her chest and face are different colours?!

Beautifully cut dress, simple and elegant. I love the earrings and make-up... But that hair just looks like a messy after-thought

No comments:

Post a Comment