Thursday 5 May 2011

Gail Sorronda SS 11/12



After seeing the first three looks all I could think of was - Amish. But then I saw the fourth look and the white mini with knot detail was just divine!

However, I think I got excited too soon.... Because after that I just got really confused. Most of the collection was totally unwearable and too overbearing with too much fabric. Even Samantha Harris who would look gorgeous in a potato sack looked a little off in a white poofy number.

I have to say, the pieces I liked from this collection, I really liked. They were crafted to perfection... I just really wish there was more of that and less of the rest.

I really appreciated the monochromatic nature of this collection, because black and white is just so effortlessly chic. But I just didn't get this collection... it really was Amish meets E.T.





No comments:

Post a Comment