Monday 24 September 2012

My 2012 Emmy Picks!

I loooooove Award Season, the fashion hits and misses keep me entertained for hours! The Emmys marked the start of the 2012 Award Season, and it certainly did not disappoint! The red carpet was filled with fashion faux-pas as well as a tonne of deliciousness... Here are my top 10 picks from this year's Emmys (in no particular order)

Girls star, Allison Williams channels her inner glamazon in this emerald gown by Oscar de la Renta 

Revenge is one of my fave shows, and I love this J. Mendel dress on Emily VanCamp!

Jinnfer Goodwin is a dark horse when it comes to the red carpet, she always knocks it out of the ball park and this incredible Monique Lhuillier dress is a perfect example of that. 

January Jones, for me, is generally a bit of a disappointment when it comes to red carpets, but this Zac Posen dress is KILLER! I am just not a huge fan of that hair... But the dress is so sick I can look past the hair...

Oh Elaine Julia Louis-Dreyfus! This Vera Wang dress is everything; the fit, the colour, the sapphire earrings, the train... That's how you do effortless glam everyone, take note!

I am obsessed with this chartreuse colour this season and Julie Bowen works the trend in this show-stopping Monique Lhuillier strapless gown

I'm sorry, but how does a 12 year old become so chic? Kiernan Shipka is always impeccably dress and I am in love with this Zac Posen look! It is just perfect for her and the Emmys.

If you wear this colour, you are more than likely to end up in my top 10 picks, I cannot say no to this colour, and this Monique Lhuillier gown looks phenomenal on Padma Lakshmi; it's simple but speaks volumes!

Like January Jones, Tina Fey is more often than not a red carpet mess, but today was an entirely different story. This Vivienne Westwood dress is simply stunning! I live for that plum colour and it fits her like a glove.... And would you just look at her body?! It's insane! She gets my most improved award for sure!

Jessica Lange is probably the coolest 63 year old on the planet! This J. Mendel dress isn't anything entirely special (except for the fact it's that colour) but Jessica just rocks it! She proves sunnies on the red carpet isn't just for men. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment