Monday 20 August 2012

Spotted...


Former American Idol judge, Jennifer Lopez was spotted poolside at Wet Republic in Las Vegas over the weekend. The mumma of 2 sported a lace, all white ensemble by bec & bridge.

Now, J.Lo is definitely one of the hottest women in the world, and her body is insane... But this look just doesn't work for her at all. I saw this exact look on the bec & bridge website, and it looked fierce, I just don't think it works for someone as curvy as J.Lo. Also, the styling is just wrong, the white Birkin and those chunky snake print heels are too cumbersome... maybe I'm being too critical, but in my eyes J.Lo, more often than not looks killer, so this is just a bit of a let down.

But can we take a minute to appreciate those abs, daaaaaaamn! I think I will have to stick this photo up on the fridge in the lead up to Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment