Monday 13 August 2012

Camilla & Marc Concept Store



Camilla & Marc have been making some exciting changes to their brand... Including the introduction of their new diffusion line, C&M, which will become available at David Jones, as well as the launch of their own Concept Store within David Jones' Bourke St Mall Store in Melbourne.  

The store's official opening was last Thursday, and was celebrated with a cocktail party hosted by David Jones Racewear ambassador, Emma Freedman, as well as the Camilla & Marc designers, Camilla Freeman-Topper and Marc Freeman. 

The gorgeous, Samantha Harris opened the show, which showcased the feminine silhouettes,  floral prints and vibrant colour palette of label's incredibly amazing Spring, 'Le Jardin Secret' collection.

I can't wait to check out the space next month when I'm in Melbourne... The space looks so fab! Mind you, I think it would be a wise decision if I left my credit card at home, I'm lusting after far too many pieces from this beautiful collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment