Sunday 3 July 2011

New York and Los Angeles!

Tomorrow I am off to New York and Los Angeles until the end of the month. I am so excited! While I'm in New York I am doing an internship at a fashion PR company, so I hope I come back with new skills and knowledge to help grow The Fashion Patriot!

While I'm away I hope to come up with some fun posts about Australian fashion in America. Most of the clothes I've packed are by the likes of Sass & Bide, Lucette, Nicola Finetti, Nina Maya, Alphaville and Ksubi. I will try my best to rep Aussie talent wherever I go :)

So even though I am going away, be sure to continually check in, because I will definitely update (even if it is only sporadically) while I'm gone. Also, Laura will also be back for some guest blogging, she will no doubt have some insightful things to share!

I will keep you all posted on my NY/LA adventures on a day-to-day basis on Twitter... So be sure to follow @fashionpatriots!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment